To Our Valued Customers,
WW Heating and Air will remain open to provide the essential heating and cooling services you require. As we learn more about COVID-19, please know we will take every precaution while in your home or business to ensure your safety. We will be staying current with the CDC’s guidelines and recommendations and update and implement the policies accordingly.
What you can expect from the WW Heating and Air Team:
- The technicians will be wearing disposable gloves and shoe coverings during your visit.
- All technicians have masks if you request they wear one.
- The areas that our technicians come in contact in your home or business will be sanitized and disinfected upon completion of work.
- The tools and areas of the trucks the technicians use will be disinfected between locations.
- Should the scope of work require drop cloths, they will arrive with the technician at your home or business sanitized and bagged.
- Our technicians, installers and office team are all practicing social distancing.
- The office team will be here to answer phone calls between the hours of 7:30am-4pm Monday through Friday. The emergency after hours service line will still be available as in normal business practice.
Our main priority at WW Heating and Air is the safety and well-being of our customers and our employees. Providing you with the highest quality heating and cooling services while taking the proper precautions is always our primary focus! WW Heating and Air values you and thanks you for your continued trust in us.
Bill & Peg Wiery and the entire WW Heating and Air Team